Ads

5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship.

1. Changing your music without first asking for
permission

The first thing I do when get a girl over to my shack is put on some music. Depending
on the mood I’m trying to set, I’ll go with
something like Passion Pit, The Weeknd, or
Vanessa da Mata. As I’m making drinks, if she goes
to the laptop, cuts off my music, then pulls up
some whack-ass poo on YouTube, she’s only getting
bleeped that night and never again. Even though
she wants to play “this one song,” I cut her crap
off and put mine back on. I say, “If you wanted to
listen to your music you should’ve invited me to
your place.”

2. Giving you unsolicited advice

I don’t care if I have the most obvious problem in the world that
can be solved with baking soda, but if I don’t ask
you for help or at least show I’m open to receiving
help, then shut the Bleep up. You’re not my mom
and you’re not someone who has more life
experience than me, so spare me your harebrained
ideas for solving a man’s real problems.

3. Saying “you should.” There is absolutely no
reason for a girl to tell a man “you should…” ever.
It insinuates that not only are you currently doing
something wrong, but that she knows more than
you, which is extremely unlikely.

She is free to say, “Have you thought of…” or “What do you
think about…” but the moment she brings out the
word “should,” a synonym of “must,” I know she’s
a arrogant Well who thinks she knows more than
she really does. The only things I should or must do
are pay my taxes and die.

4. Not apologizing when she texts or takes a call
in your presence.

If I’m on a first or second datewith a girl, and she starts reading texts, sending texts, or actually taking a call without excusing
herself first, she will never see me again. Even the
most conceited bitches will let off an “Excuse me I
have to take this real quick.” Otherwise she
doesn’t deserve another meeting with you, even if
she puts out and turns out to be okay in bed. You
let a girl disrespect you like this and you might as
well hand her your balls.

5. Asking you to postpone your orgasm so she
can gain more pleasure.

If you’re about to bust your nut and a girl does tells you “No” or “Wait,”
she’s an inconsiderate slut who is now causing you
direct harm. A man’s nut is sacred, and for her to
impede that should be criminal. I’m serious. One
time a girl postponed my nut and then I lost it
completely. I couldn’t get it back and I was left
with minor groin pain. I never contacted her
again.

Feel Free To Add Yours!